PLDT is now delivering their newest PLDT Telpad S7 Slim Tablet, the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Tablet. I got mine last September 16 but this was promised by the PLDT representative that they will deliver it on August 1, 2011. The wait is over and I’m happy with the unit.
The PLDT Telpad S7 Slim Tablet is a tablet and landline phone in one launched back in December 2010. It originally featured a tablet known as AD 1000 with 2GB internal memory but now PLDT uses a high speed Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Android tablet with 1GHz Scorpion processor and 8GB memory.
With the PLDT Telpad, you can make a call, surf the internet, check your email, play Angry Birds, update your Facebook status and do whatever it is an Android tablet can do.
Huawei Ideos S7 Slim Specifications:
- 7″ display with 480×800 resolution
- Android 2.2 OS
- 1 GHz Scorpion processor
- Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon chipset
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, upgradable up to 32GB via microSD card
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 2Mbps
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2MP camera
- Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS w/ aGPS support
- Li-Ion battery 3250 mAh
The Telpad is being offered to PLDT myDSL subscribers, here are the current plans that they offer;
For more info on the PLDT Telpad S7 Slim, go here.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Nokia Lumia 925 Windows 8 smartphone unveiled with metal body - May 17, 2013
- Lenovo K900 powered by Intel Clover Trail+ , Specs and Price - May 17, 2013
- ASUS FonePad 7 inch tablet phone specs and price - May 16, 2013